Twice the Regular Vacuum Strength
SmartVac Model 90755 operates like a wet/dry vacuum without electricity for dry materials or wet spills pick-up.
The StrongMan SmartVac Model 99755 has 50% more vacuum power and faster debris removal. The StrongMan SmartVac gets the job done!
Using normal shop compressed air of 80 PSI, this portable vacuum creates up to 50% more vacuum than shop vacuums and is 50% quieter than electric vacs. There are no moving parts to wear out and no maintenance. The SmartVac ™ does an excellent job of picking up spilled fluids with the 15″ wide squeegee attachment or dry chips and materials. A metal or plastic drum can be used.
The SmartVac™ Kit Model 90755 includes the SmartVac™, 10′ of 1 ½” hose, on/off valve with pressure gauge, squeegee, pick-up wands, crevice tool, round brush, drum cover, bolt locking ring, filter bag and steel castered dolly for easy mobility.
The StrongMan SmartVac Model while consuming more compressed air, provides twice the vacuum strength for moving heavier debris and lighter material quicker.
Pressure Gauge$73.00 Add to cart
SmartVAc – Strongman SmartVac$387.00 – $895.00 Select options
SmartVac Accessories – 55 Gallon Lock Ring$97.00 Add to cart
SmartVac Accessories – 8 3/8” Flange for SmartVac$36.00 Add to cart
2 Piece Double Bend Aluminum extension wands$88.00 Add to cart
SmartVac Accessories – Aluminum Double Flange Squeegee$52.00 Add to cart
Steel Drum Dolly$119.00 Add to cart
SmartVac Accessories – SmartVac 30 Gallon Cover (Flange, Lockring & Bag)$301.00 Add to cart
SmartVac Accessories – SmartVac 55 Gallon Cover (Flange, Lockring & Bag)$301.00 Add to cart
SmartVac Accessories – SmartVac Air Filter – Package of Three$86.00 Add to cart
AiRTX SmartVac Advantages
- High vacuum
- Fast debris removal
- Heavier material pickup
- Rugged, reliable for industrial use
- No electricity required
INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS FOR SMARTVAC
USES FOR AIRTX SMARTVAC™
- Debris pick-up
- Wood chips
- Metal pieces
- Plastic parts
- Liquid spills
TECHNICAL DATA FOR SMARTVAC
|Specifications||SmartVac™ 90755||StrongMan SmartVac™ 99755|
|Recommended Usage||Dry Pick-up/Spill Pick-up||Dry Pick-up/Spill Pick-up|
|Operating psi Range||80-120 psi||80-120 psi|
|Noise Level||80 dBA||80 dBA|
|Vacuum Capabilities||4.0 HG @ 80 psi||8.0 HG @ 80 psi|
|Gallon of Water Pick-up/Min.||Floor Spills||Floor Spills|
|Range of Pick-up Materials||Dry Material to Heavy Oil Spills||Dry Material to Heavy Oil Spills|
|Throat Size/Diameter||1. 1/4″||1. 1/4″|
|Air Consumption||30 cfm @ 80 ps||50 cfm @ 80 ps|
The Model 90755 and 99755 is complete with all the items needed to pickup any material that will pass through the 1.25 inch throat diameter size.
- Place the 90700-1 Drum Cover over a metal or plastic 55 Gallon Drum.
- Position the 90700-7 55 gallon drum cover lock ring around the drum cover lid and tighten the 1/2” bolt to secure the lid cover to the drum.
- Screw the threaded pipe assembly, pressure gauge, and on/off ball valve into the 1/4” NPT opening in the 90755-1. Make sure the on/off valve handle is perpendicular to the assembly putting the air supply in an off position.
- Screw the 2” threaded end of the Model 90755 or Model 99755 with the assembly attached, into the 2” hole in the drum cover.
- Attach the 1 1/2” hose cuff over the Model 90755 or Model 99755.
- Attach either the plastic or aluminum pick up wand to the open end of the hose.
- Attach a compressed air line either directly or with a quick connect assembly to the 1/4” NPT assembly on/off valve that you applied in set up instruction #3
- With the compressed air on, turn on/off ball valve handle to a parallel position with the body of the ball valve.
The Model 90755/99755 operates at normal shop air pressure of 80 to 100 PSI. The pressure available should be read at the gauge on the Model 90755/99755 assembly. If the pressure is lower than 80 PSI, the vacuum pressure may not be strong enough for your desired results.
AIR LINE VOLUME
In addition to pressure, the volume or CFM of the compressed air source must be adequate to prevent starving the Model 90755/99755 of enough air flow needed for maximum results. This can be prevented by using at least a 1/2” full flow compressed air line.
Dirt and Dust can clog the small pores of the filter bag and cause back pressure, resulting in poor vacuum performance. The bag can be removed for cleaning by loosening the band clamp. Shake the bag over an open waste container to remove large particles. The bag can be machine washed on the delicate fabric setting. To prevent shrinking, the bag should be air dried rather than machine dried. In case the bag needs replacing, part number 90751 is the model number. Replacements are shipped with three bags per package.
WARNING: TURN THE BALL VALVE HANDLE VERY SLOWLY MAKING SURE THAT ALL AIR CONNECTIONS ARE TIGHT AS YOU INCREASE THE COMPRESSED AIR FLOW