Vacuum Without Electricity
SpeedVac™ Workstation Cleaner gives shop vacuum results without electricity or hassle – vacuum and blow gun in one unit.
The AiRTX SpeedVac™ provides the operator with both a blow gun and a vacuum in a hand held, easy to use model. Using compressed air, even after many uses, there is no maintenance or diminished vacuum strength due to electric motors aging and losing service life. The SpeedVac™ is compact and light weight, as well as cost-efficient. The system requires no canister, but instead vacuums wet chips or dry matter into an open container. Switch the SpeedVac™ quickly from vacuum to blow mode with a simple reverse of the air chamber.
The SpeedVac™ is ideal for a number of industrial applications where quick clean up is frequently required. Work stations can be easily cleared of dust and debris, as well as heavier materials such as metal, plastic or wood chips. A complete line of SpeedVac™ attachments are available in the SpeedVac™ Accessories Kit.
SpeedVac Accessories – 10’ x 1 1/4” Smooth Wall Hose w/ Vinyl Cuffs$46.00 Add to cart
SpeedVac Accessories – 3 Gallon Reusable Cloth Bag$28.00 Add to cart
SpeedVac Accessories – 5 Gallon Reusable Cloth Drum Cover w/ 1 1/4” Hose Connection And Clamp$29.00 Add to cart
SpeedVac Accessories – Speed Vac Gun$63.00 Add to cart
SpeedVac Accessories – Speed Vac Kit: 10’ x 1 1/4” Hose, Wands, Skimmer, Crevice Tool, Round Brush and Speed Vac Gun$115.00 Add to cart
AiRTX SpeedVac Advantages
- Compact, lightweight and low cost
- No electric motor
- No moving parts
- No clumsy canister to empty
- Powered by ordinary compressed air
- It can vacuum wet chips or dry matter directly into an open container
- It switches from vacuum to blow mode with a simple reverse of the air chamber.
- The trigger switch is used for on/off.
INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS FOR SPEEDVAC
USES FOR AIRTX SPEEDVAC™
- Removal of wood, plastic, or metal chips and pieces.
TECHNICAL DATA FOR SMARTVAC
|Specifications||SmartVac™ 90755||StrongMan SmartVac™ 99755|
|Recommended Usage||Dry Pick-up/Spill Pick-up||Dry Pick-up/Spill Pick-up|
|Operating psi Range||80-120 psi||80-120 psi|
|Noise Level||80 dBA||80 dBA|
|Vacuum Capabilities||4.0 HG @ 80 psi||8.0 HG @ 80 psi|
|Gallon of Water Pick-up/Min.||Floor Spills||Floor Spills|
|Range of Pick-up Materials||Dry Material to Heavy Oil Spills||Dry Material to Heavy Oil Spills|
|Throat Size/Diameter||1. 1/4″||1. 1/4″|
|Air Consumption||30 cfm @ 80 ps||50 cfm @ 80 ps|
The Model 90755 and 99755 is complete with all the items needed to pickup any material that will pass through the 1.25 inch throat diameter size.
- Place the 90700-1 Drum Cover over a metal or plastic 55 Gallon Drum.
- Position the 90700-7 55 gallon drum cover lock ring around the drum cover lid and tighten the 1/2” bolt to secure the lid cover to the drum.
- Screw the threaded pipe assembly, pressure gauge, and on/off ball valve into the 1/4” NPT opening in the 90755-1. Make sure the on/off valve handle is perpendicular to the assembly putting the air supply in an off position.
- Screw the 2” threaded end of the Model 90755 or Model 99755 with the assembly attached, into the 2” hole in the drum cover.
- Attach the 1 1/2” hose cuff over the Model 90755 or Model 99755.
- Attach either the plastic or aluminum pick up wand to the open end of the hose.
- Attach a compressed air line either directly or with a quick connect assembly to the 1/4” NPT assembly on/off valve that you applied in set up instruction #3
- With the compressed air on, turn on/off ball valve handle to a parallel position with the body of the ball valve.
The Model 90755/99755 operates at normal shop air pressure of 80 to 100 PSI. The pressure available should be read at the gauge on the Model 90755/99755 assembly. If the pressure is lower than 80 PSI, the vacuum pressure may not be strong enough for your desired results.
AIR LINE VOLUME
In addition to pressure, the volume or CFM of the compressed air source must be adequate to prevent starving the Model 90755/99755 of enough air flow needed for maximum results. This can be prevented by using at least a 1/2” full flow compressed air line.
Dirt and Dust can clog the small pores of the filter bag and cause back pressure, resulting in poor vacuum performance. The bag can be removed for cleaning by loosening the band clamp. Shake the bag over an open waste container to remove large particles. The bag can be machine washed on the delicate fabric setting. To prevent shrinking, the bag should be air dried rather than machine dried. In case the bag needs replacing, part number 90751 is the model number. Replacements are shipped with three bags per package.
WARNING: TURN THE BALL VALVE HANDLE VERY SLOWLY MAKING SURE THAT ALL AIR CONNECTIONS ARE TIGHT AS YOU INCREASE THE COMPRESSED AIR FLOW