Industrial Solutions for Nozzles
The Model 48009 Adjustable Air Saver Nozzle uses a minimal amount of compressed air to reduce high volume and cooling for quick part release. Small size and instant on/off make it ideal for molding machines.
The Fixed Flow Nozzle 48005 is ideal for drying food containers prior to labeling. It will not pit or need replacement in this wet environment. Sta-Put Hose Model 40000 series holds Nozzle Model 48005 in place, replacing copper tube.
Drilling - Chip Removal
The 25:1 air amplification of the Model 48008 Fixed Flow Air Saver Nozzle provides plenty of cleaning power for a factory air gun, while still meeting OSHA requirements for dead-end pressure and noise limits.
Uses for AiRTX Nozzles
- Replacing direct compressed air use – pipe nipples and copper tube
- Ejecting parts from molding machines and stamping presses
- Blow-off of chips, trim scrap, swarf
- Part cleaning before painting
- Plant air conservation and noise reduction
- Cooling molded or cast parts
- Cleaning/cooling of metal strip and plastic/paper webs
- Cleaning/cooling of conveyorized or transfer line parts
- Manifolds available for multiple units
Stainless Steel Air Saver Nozzles are Ideal for
- Food processing
- Hot corrosive environments
- Maximum durability in harsh environments
AiRTX Air Saver Nozzles Advantages
- Generates high volume with lowest possible air consumption
- Adjustability makes them easy to adapt to existing applications and immediately cut air use to a minimum for the job
- Greatly reduces demand on the compressor
- Low initial and operating costs
- Meets OSHA noise and dead-end pressure requirements
- Easy to control flow/force
- Longer stream of high velocity air
- Adjustable air flow
- Set screw for locking air usage
The Hurricane Line of Nozzles provide the benefits of the AiRTX Nozzles but have greater thrust when power is needed for moving heavy objects, removing large amounts of liquids from parts in a short time, and larger air flows for quicker drying.