Industrial Solutions for Cold Air Guns
Food Processing Solutions: Product Cooling
Two stainless steel Model 60040 Air Guns in a plastic enclosure provide clean, dry, cold air to cool baked goods - for a tiny fraction of the cost of a long cooling conveyor.
Plastic Solutions - Machining
Model 60040 Air Gun speeds production on this plastics machining operation and improves finish by cooling cutting tool with 10 °F (-12 C) air.
Woodworking Solutions - Routing
For faster routing, without burning and discoloring the wood, the Model 60040 Air Gun puts 10 °F (-12 C) air on the router bit, leaving no residue.
Metalworking Solutions - Band SawingThe Model 60060 Air Gun eliminates liquid coolant in cutting of bar stock. Cold air prolongs blade life and stops premature dulling.
Uses for Cold Air Guns
- Cool manufacturing processes: machining plastics or metals, wood working, soldering, adhesive application, heat sealing, sewing needles, mold tooling and many others.
- In the laboratory: cool and dehumidify gas samples, cool environmental chambers.
- “Temperature cycle” electronic components, instruments, switches and thermostats.
- Air condition electronic control enclosures: CNC cabinets, industrial PCs, PLCs and motor controls.
- Generate hot air to +230°F (+110°C), without a spark or explosion hazard to soften plastic, melt glues and seal packaging.
- Cool workers wearing protective gear.