Industrial Solutions for Cabinet Coolers
Multiple Face Machining
The large investment in programming for this horizontal/vertical machining center is protected by the Model 70325 Stainless Thermostatic Cabinet Cooler, which eliminates heat build-up and coolant contamination of sensitive electronics.
The Model 70325 Stainless Cabinet Cooling System protects against fluctuations in this precision grinding operation by cooling the cabinet and allowing the electronics to be sealed against mist contamination. Thermostatic control assures you of efficient compressed air usage.
The Model 70315 Thermostatic Cabinet Cooling System mounts on the side of this control, out of the operator's way, allowing free rotation of the control and clear view of the process. Thermostatic control minimizes air usage.
AiRTX Cabinet Cooling Systems are stainless steel, so washdown of these leak testing and production controls in a bottling operation is easy. NEMA cabinets can be secured without concern for heat build-up.
Uses for Cabinet Coolers
- Nc/CNC Cabinets
- Industrial PCs
- Measuring instruments and recording devices
- Closed-circuit TV cameras
- Motor controls and relays
AiRTX Polar Cabinet Cooler Advantages
- Higher BTH per CFM
- Greater cooling with the same air usages
- Available in Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Wide range of Cooling (600-5600 BTUH)
- No vibration to affect CCTV cameras
- Thermostatically controlled units available
- Compact for cramped factory areas
- No maintenance, no moving parts
- Requires no electricity
- No RF/EMI interference
- No fans or filters
- Muffled for quiet operations
- Maintain NEMA 4, NEMA 4x and NEMA 12 integrity