Industrial Solutions for Air Knives
Printing and Binding
High speed binding requires quick drying of the glue so books can be fed along the stacking conveyor. The high volume of air from the model 85012 Air Knife speeds the outer drying of the glue so the conveyor can operate at maximum speed.
The Model 86036 Hurricane Air Knives are ideal for cleaning and drying large rolls of cloth.
The 36" Model 82036 Slim Line Air Knife with air filter creates an air barrier and helps prevent airborne powder from reaching the worker. The Slim Line construction ensures easy clean-up and long life.
Powder Coating and Curing
The model 85024 Aluminum Air Knives cool wheel rims as they exit powder coating ovens.
Uses for AiRTX Air Knives
- Removing water from sheet plastic or metal
- Blowing off chips, trim scrap and swarf
- Parts cleaning before painting
- Creating an “air wall" between processes
- Cooling extruded parts
- Cleaning/cooling of metal strip and plastic/paperwebs
- Cleaning/cooling of conveyors and conveyorized parts
- The Slim profile provides a perfect solution in a tight working environment (Series 82000)